Entertainment | Health | Beauty | Love & Relationship | Shopping | More …
Breast massage can significantly increase the success rate with growing bigger breasts for women who are on a program of natural breast enlargement whether they are taking herbs, breast enlargement pills, creams or lotions. Breast massage increases the flow of oxygen and blood circulation to the breast area and is effective in removing toxins.
When we have unresolved tension and stress in our daily lives, it can end up creating continuous muscular tension. Tension creates a build up of toxins in the body. High levels of toxicity can prevent herbal breast nutrients from reaching the breast tissue cells. It can be a contributing factor in breast cancer.
Breast massage is not a widely accepted health therapy in western culture. Breast massage on the other hand is an accepted part of health care in Asia. Countries such as Thailand place great importance on the therapeutic value of breast massage and actively promote it as part of a wellness strategy.
Many women may feel uncomfortable to have their breasts touched by anyone other than their partners. Indeed, there are still many sexual taboos surrounding the proper care of breasts. Even in the massage therapy professions, many massage therapists face resistance and embarrassment when it comes to promoting and dealing with breast health.
Breast Massage: Effect on the Hormone System
A breast massage helps to balance the hormones in the endocrine system. Stress produces higher than normal levels of cortisol that inhibit the production of progesterone. Progesterone is a hormone that will assist in the process of growing bigger boobs. Women can do a great deal to promote breast health by simple methods such as self-breast massage techniques.
7 Simple Techniques for Self-Breast Massage
1. Breast massage is of benefit when done daily or up to three times a week for 2 - 5 minutes. It will help stimulate hormone secretion from the breasts and ovaries and prevent toxic build up in the lymph and breast tissue.
2. Use massage oil. Sweet almond and apricot kernel oils are excellent. You can purchase them from a health salon or your health food shop. If you are allergic to nuts, avoid the almond oil. Coconut oil is a light oil which works very well. Avoid scented or mineral-based oils.
3. You can incorporate breast enlargement creams and serums into the massage therapy
4. Use only a light pressure on the breasts when applying the oil and for massage, as strong pressure will cause pain and discomfort. You only need the lightest movement, using the palms or flat of the fingertips to flush toxins away from the breast area through the lymphatic system.
5. By using a light circular motion over the whole of the breast, cup the breasts gently. You can also massage underneath the armpit to promote circulation and to flush toxins.
6. Gently knead the breasts with your hands using a lifting and pressing action
7. Take off the bra when at home or asleep. Remove the metal wiring in those push-up bras, as they can be damaging to the delicate tissue of the breasts and to proper circulation.
Breast massage can be a wonderful way to keep the breast tissues healthy and to promote natural breast enlargement. Regular breast massage will keep the breasts smooth and firm. Essentially, a breast massage will help to balance the hormones in the endocrine system. It will encourage a healthy breast environment by eliminating toxins and ensuring that breast enlargement nutrients reach the breast tissue to enable bigger breasts growth.